Product Name: Allyl disulfide, Diallyl Disulfide
• Aliases: allyl disulfide; diallyl disulfide; dipropylene disulfide; di(2-propenyl) disulfide
• CAS number: 2179-57-9
• Molecular formula: C6H10S2
• Molecular weight: 146.27
• MDL: MFCD00008656
• Properties: soluble in ethanol, chloroform or ether, insoluble in water. It has a strong garlic flavor and spicy taste.
• Boiling point: 80-85℃
• Appearance: transparent liquid
• Sensitivity: sensitive to heat and air
• Storage conditions: 2-8℃
Allyl disulfide (Diallyl Disulfide )Introduction:
The natural diallyl disulfide is found in onions, garlic, mustard greens, boiled or fried beef, etc. It is often used as a food additive or edible spice. At the same time, diallyl disulfide has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. Can be used for pharmaceutical intermediates.
In terms of properties, diallyl disulfide has a very low ignition point and is flammable.
It is extremely volatile and has a pungent odor, which can easily irritate the eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Storage method: The diallyl disulfide store should be stored at a temperature of 2-8 degrees, away from fire. Wear gloves or protective masks for corresponding protection when touching.
Allyl disulfide (Diallyl Disulfide ) Application:
1.) Food industry,
Edible seasoning additives, used in foods and beverages, as food spice additives to increase the unique flavor of food.
2.) The field of medicine
- Human medicine can activate cells, promote energy production, increase antibacterial ability, lower blood pressure, lower blood lipids, blood sugar, prevent cancer, regulate gastrointestinal, protect liver, etc.
- Animal medicine
-Garlic has detoxification, sterilization and disease prevention effects,
-It can treat animal enteritis, diarrhea, loss of appetite, etc.
3.) Feed additives
-Adding allicin to chicken and turtle feed can increase the flavor of broiler chicken and turtle and make the fragrance rich. The ingestion of allicin by other animals will correspondingly reduce the fishy smell of meat and make it taste better.
4.) Agricultural breeding
-Used as insecticide, fungicide, disinfection and sterilization of the surrounding environment of aquatic products
Used for odorants in industrial fields, such as Northern Heating System Thermal Power Company. Allicin is used as an odorant for water leakage, which can effectively help thermal power companies to save energy.
The diallyl disulfide produced by our company is naturally extracted from garlic and has the following advantages:
- Professional and regular factory, large-scale factory, advanced and complete equipment, stable product quality, which can effectively guarantee the delivery date and product quality.
- Strictly control product quality, control product quality from the source, purchase raw materials from listed companies, ensure that the quality of raw materials is good, and effectively ensure product quality.
- The inspection system is complete, and the production is carried out in strict accordance with the NY/T1497-2007 product quality system, the implementation of the combined detection standards of gas and liquid phases, and strict factory inspections.
- Many other low-end products on the market come from small-scale workshop-type factories, which cannot control and guarantee product quality. As a result, there will be products produced in different batches with very different quality.
- Accumulated many years of professional industry knowledge, as a manufacturer, there is great flexibility and freedom to adjust the product ratio according to the needs of customers to meet the different needs of different customers.